COMPAÑÍA EUROPEA DE TÚNIDOS, S.L., in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you:
- Its corporate name is COMPAÑÍA EUROPEA DE TÚNIDOS, S.L.
- Your NIF is B79471264
- Your home is located in Polígono O Rebullón S / N, 36415 Mos (Pontevedra)
- Your contact telephone number is 986223146
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry de Madrid
- And you have the following contact email address: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data linked to this website comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other legislation and regulations in force regarding data protection.
Who is responsible for the treatment?
COMPAÑÍA EUROPEA DE TÚNIDOS, S.L.
Address: Polígono O Rebullón S / N, 36415 Mos (Pontevedra)
With what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In order to manage the sending of the requested information through the contact section.
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your data will be retained the time necessary for the proper provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The consent by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data communications will be made to third parties.
Will data be transferred to third countries?
International data transfers will not occur.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
- Access: right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be stored, the origin of them and if they have communicated or will communicate to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Suppression: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inappropriate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the treatment be stopped.
- Limitation of the Treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that their data not be treated beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
Will you be able to withdraw the consent?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. We inform you that you can withdraw your consent at any time, by writing to the address of the person responsible for the Treatment. If you withdraw the consent, the treatments that were carried out before will continue to be valid.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and direct it to the aforementioned address. Likewise, we put at your disposal models for your exercise, which can be collected in our facilities or obtained at the following address (URL) https://www.ciaeuropeadetunidos.com. For more information: www. agpd.es
Where can you make a claim?
If your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or using the electronic office: https: // sedeagpd. gob.es In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.