COMPAÑIA EUROPEA DE TUNIDOS, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is COMPAÑIA EUROPEA DE TUNIDOS, S.L.
- Its NIF is B79471264.
- His address is at Polígono O Rebullón, s/n, 36415, Mos (Pontevedra) Spain.
- His contact telephone number is 986223146.
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, asiento 567, diario 816-567, protocolo 1.657.
- And you have the following contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data linked to this website comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other current legislation on data protection.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for processing your data is COMPAÑIA EUROPEA DE TUNIDOS, S.L., with NIF B79471264, address at Polígono O Rebullón, s/n, 36415, Mos (Pontevedra) Spain, telephone 986223146 and contact email at email@example.com.
What is the purpose and legitimacy with which we treat your data and for how long do we keep it?
We treat your data to manage the requests for information, doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints that you raise through the form and the rest of the different means of contact. We can treat your data for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to carry out our activity and we will keep it for as long as it exists.
To whom will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties. They will be communicated to our treatment managers when necessary for the correct provision of the services contracted to them.
Will your data be transferred to third countries?
No International Transfers of your data will be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated. to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to oppose, in certain circumstances, the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be ceased.
- Limitation of Treatment: right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, by writing to Polígono O Rebullón, s/n, 36415, Mos (Pontevedra) Spain or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. EUROPEAN TUNA COMPANY, S.L. puts at your disposal models for the realization of the exercise of rights that can be obtained at the address or through the email indicated above. For more information: www.aepd.es.
Do you have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd. govt. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.